Have you gone to see "The Interview"?

strollin

Knowitall!
"The Interview" is the movie causing friction between N Korea and the US and was supposed to be released to theaters on Christmas day. Threats were made that attacks would take place at theaters where the movie was showing so Sony had pulled it but then finally did a limited release.

Many people have gone to see the movie simply out of curiosity as to what the controversy is. My sons and I had already planned to see the movie based on the previews we had seen long before the sh*t hit the fan.

Anyway, we went to see it yesterday and it's very funny. It's typical Seth Rogen humor. We enjoyed the movie and my son remarked that he felt it was the best movie he had seen this year.

Any of the other readers of this forum go see the movie despite the threats?

Smart Guy - Do theaters in your country show US produced movies? If so, are they shown in a timely manner or do they show up in thaaters months after their US release?

BK_123 - How long does it take for US movies to show up in theaters in your country?

We don't have theaters here :(

Yeah I know, it is boring, but hey, they give us free education and medical health care :D

Ehm... movies come here on media once they are released on some, exactly the same way it comes on different kinds of media in USA. But we do have censorship and in some cases some movies are banned here. I guess the same could happen anywhere else, but I gotta admit, here is it is done in heavy weight. In Germany the game Wolfenstien 3D was banned because of the Nazi references.

I saw it on YouTube. :D

Gotta love YouTube, because of it I never turned on my TV for months which is just as well, damn commercials every 5 minutes. Sheez.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom