Have You Ever Really Wondered?

airiox

Fully Optimized
Has anyone ever thought that some of the people on this forum could have dual personalites.

Such as could Bluto really be a masacist (Im sure thats not how its spelled) and he is also Barret?

Or maybe I am really David, but I got sick of such a plain name so I changed it to this fricken awesome one.

Or maybe some of these people ask for help with one personna and then with there other handle they come in and answer the question making themselves look like hero's.

Or maybe this whole forum is just one person with thousands of alter ego's carrying on multiple converstions with himself or herself.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH :)

yeh maybe
maybe you said tht and netuser is you and you said tht to get the convo going you never no with these things

so maybe if i agree with you i am you? just because no one else would agree ;). lol. nah - I bet that there are very few if any people here with more than one name

Itsme

yeh i dont see the piont in more than one name
i tlk to myself alot on my own forum couse no one will come to it i dont need to start here

airiox said:
Has anyone ever thought that some of the people on this forum could have dual personalites.

Such as could Bluto really be a masacist (Im sure thats not how its spelled) and he is also Barret?

Or maybe I am really David, but I got sick of such a plain name so I changed it to this fricken awesome one.

Or maybe some of these people ask for help with one personna and then with there other handle they come in and answer the question making themselves look like hero's.

Or maybe this whole forum is just one person with thousands of alter ego's carrying on multiple converstions with himself or herself.

wow, that is a creepy thought. I have thought about that before. Hey I agreed with airiox... maybe I am airiox... maybe I am airiox, David, And Crazyman!:eek:

:p That is a scary thought....Maybe I am you and you r Me, and that's
what makes the world go round ....Lol

Minds me of the movie (Fight Club) where that guy made up the whole fantasy of a fight club, and it turns out he was just kickin hus own ass.

Opps, sorry 4 the profanity...

airiox said:

Yeah; thats is scary. Although, if you look there is also a Kalthorn at one point I had and accidentally posted thinking it was my Lord Kalthorn account.

We could all be charactors in a great big computer game played by one of us in a different universe? :eek:

Back
Top Bottom