Have you done any holiday shopping?

yea, I took my dad shopping for my x-mas presents. I'm gonna take him shopping again once I get an e-mail back from a company (dw drums...)

Oh, and I went to game stop for some games fro my bro but they didn't have any of them, so I'll have to stop back there soon.

I always shop late :p
I have bought something for a special friend of mine though over the internet, that has no idea that I've bought it, haha, so she should get a nice shock.

I always shop late :p
I have bought something for a special friend of mine though over the internet, that has no idea that I've bought it, haha, so she should get a nice shock.

:) That sounds nice of you..

I still have to buy my girlfriend something.. other than a ring. ;-)

Not yet, although I did go shopping on black friday so thats my free token not to have to go for awhile.

I've been well put out :( I bought from a UK online site, but the damn products from Denmark (so not the right spelling) as I found out when I opened the parcel today, and the box is also faded on one side from light or something :(
Thats what I get for trying to do something nice

I've been well put out :( I bought from a UK online site, but the damn products from Denmark (so not the right spelling) as I found out when I opened the parcel today, and the box is also faded on one side from light or something :(
Thats what I get for trying to do something nice

Did you purchase from a well known vendor? If so, request a return or exchange and explain your case.

Not well known no. I couldn't really find much on it, so ended up going to a gift store. This to be exact:
http://www.urbanattitude.co.uk/

Looked okay, and I've wrote back to them, in the comments portion of the site.
Something that worried me though, is, the place to put your phone number doesn't work, so I ended up having to paste it in from another source, and that worked.

Back
Top Bottom