have you been into deep?

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
Have you ever been to deep about outside the world? like space? I mean come on, somewhere it must end, don't you think its really creepy thinking about whats out their? where is the end?

It really got me just now, to think is their an end ? who else is out their?

its tripping sh!t

lol were u smoking when thinking about this =P

haha jk
any way yes the universe is a huge place and its really almost impossible for u to imagen it
theres theroys about parallel universes and about time and space that will blow your mind
my advice dont hut your self thinking about it
cuz i did once haha

I still think about the universe, funny thing is that I haven't smoked in about a year. That is an amazing feat.

I've always wondered about the Universe and have never even tried "the smoke."

Seriously. The Universe never really ends. There could be an infinite number of parallel Universes. Who Knows.

I have really wondered. It's kind of like wondering about what happens when you die though. I don't think we'll ever know...

what I've always thought about is what if you were not you. Like what if your parents waited a month, and the you as you know yourself wasn't born, but a different one was. would you still be alive, or would a different person be alive? Like its a question of if YOU as a soul only exist as one egg and sperm combo, and if another egg and sperm met it wouldn't be you.

what I've always thought about is what if you were not you. Like what if your parents waited a month, and the you as you know yourself wasn't born, but a different one was. would you still be alive, or would a different person be alive? Like its a question of if YOU as a soul only exist as one egg and sperm combo, and if another egg and sperm met it wouldn't be you.

F*ck! Thats badass, I thought I was the only one that thought about that.:D

+1 for you my friend

Well, you wouldn't be you, but you wouldn't be alive to know the difference. Someone else would just wake up instead of what could have been you, which, doesn't exist yet.

Same difference as to, where have you been for the past million or so years? Not here, thats where. You only came to be when you were concieved.

I'll have an Egg and Sperm combo please, supersized.

Back
Top Bottom