have ever been so bored you...............

booze, guns, weed and games?
you basically also just described half the politicians in this country...

either your a rich mofo or your in some serious debt lol

I don't get it?

ghost those some nice guns were did u get your ak? is it fully auto? and have you ever heard of the lar Grizzly i am savin up so my dad and me can get it to shoot on our farm.:D

naw, fully automatic guns are extremely illiegal without a special tax stamp, which is a pain in the ass to get, so no. i got it a place called Shoot Straight.

yeah laws are not cool. appparently sawed off shotguns are illegal too:mad: .
somebody asked why are guns nessacary? because the undead army is going to rise again!!!!!!!!!!just kidding. for hunting target shooting and when tresspasser go on your land you ride up to them in your truck with a shotgun in hand it scare th crap outta them it is fun to watch.

Jesus... I just lost so much respect for you.

Laws are great. I love most of them.

why did you lose respect for me people walk onto are land and say they did not see on of the 100 no trasspassing signs we posted they park right next to them and still say they do not see them. we try use the cops but they cannot do anything becuae it takes them 10 minutes to get to my house
i like most laws too.

why did you lose respect for me people walk onto are land and say they did not see on of the 100 no trasspassing signs we posted they park right next to them and still say they do not see them. we try use the cops but they cannot do anything becuae it takes them 10 minutes to get to my house
i like most laws too.

So just because someone steps on your lawn to get their freesbie or football (not noticing your signs), your gonna pull out a gun and shoot them in the arse:confused:

one guns are not usually loaded unless we were out hunting or something. The nearest neghbor is 1 mile away so i do not think that there frisbee will be on aour 100 acre "lawn". We useually do not care about people who came on aour land until they started dumping garbage on our land and "accidently" shooting our cattle" and "accidently " ruining the fences we spent money to build and spent months working on to build so naturally we should not care about them coming on to land and were we live everbody who comes on our land has guns too so i do not see i we should no have some of our own.

You said you are 15 right? I can tell by your grammar -_-

But damn, I wish I had a 100 acre property to my self. Ohhhhh the things I would do ^_^

But I'm going to bed.

Peace nukkuhs.

my parents are home somtimes but if i want a freind over we just go to other side of property or go to freinds house across river he has 250 acres!!it is awasome
plus my parents shipped me away to school in portland my english teacher shudders when i hand in my papers.
g'night all

I have that in my closet:
180px-Bazookasmithsonian.jpg

:D
Nah, I just felt the thing to do it.

Seriously, why having so much guns?

hey ghost if you see this post pictures of your 50 cal bmg!!:D what company made yours or is the actual browning machine gun?
ever been so bored you talked about guns and trasspassers on cf?:D i need so many guns because lets say i am bird hunting i am no going to use my 30-06 because they fly like 4 miles you could kill someone. if i am racoon hunting i would not use a big rifle becuase it is usually at close range and is a waste(ammo is not free) instead you would use a 22 or a hangun or shotgun. it is illegal in washington to use anything under 24 cal to big game hunt with so you need the big guns for that unless you are a native then you can use a 22 cal for some reason??

Back
Top Bottom