Which has been the Worst disaster in modern times?

lhuser said:
There is something that will happen soon...

THE END OF WORLD!!!!!

Sounds pathetic
But it won't happen any time soon, yes we may blow ourselves up with nuclear bombs and some sort of other weapon and yes man's greatest enemy is man itself, but if we would still be here in the next decade or so ... its called technology my friend ... our lives have been made easier by it and we in some sense, depend on it, technology will find its way around nearly every problem that we will face, right now or in the future, it really doesn't matter
But back to the subject, it may happen but we're not exactly sure and i have to ask, who is ?! That answer is simple, nobody ...

Mental Liberator said:
I mean COMPLETE equality is impossible and people need to realize that, and IF communism worked, that means that people that clean the bathroom and people that perform surgery in the E.R. would get the same pay.
why the hell would anyone want to spend many many years at medical schools putting themselves out, studying and learning if there was no substantial reward?

why would people want the stress of a management position without the rewards it brings, (financial reward allows people to drive nicer cars have a nicer house etc)...

dyserq said:
... its called technology my friend ... our lives have been made easier by it and we in some sense, depend on it, technology will find its way around nearly every problem that we will face, right now or in the future, it really doesn't matter

Terminator anyone?

But about what economic system would be better: I don't know. That doesn't change the fact that capitalism is bad. Also, there are many more economic systems than capitalism and communism.

Back
Top Bottom