Has AVADirect scammed you?

I don't give a rat's rear end about your problem. Nobody held a gun to your head and forced you to buy from them. You buy from some little hole in the wall outfit and didn't even bother to do any checking up on past history? That's on you and those other people that did the same thing. That's just plain stupid with a capitial S. You always, always, always, do research on any company you plan to do business with. You didn't. They didn't.
THAT"S YOUR PROBLEM.

What I see here is you're using CF as a sounding board due to the high volume of members, lurkers, and bots. This thread should be deleted and the OP IP banned at the server firewall.
This thread is going to go nowhere. But it's going to get a lot of attention and that's all he wants.
I'm done.

I don't give a rat's rear end about your problem. Nobody held a gun to your head and forced you to buy from them. You buy from some little hole in the wall outfit and didn't even bother to do any checking up on past history? That's on you and those other people that did the same thing. That's just plain stupid with a capitial S. You always, always, always, do research on any company you plan to do business with. You didn't. They didn't.
THAT"S YOUR PROBLEM.

What I see here is you're using CF as a sounding board due to the high volume of members, lurkers, and bots. This thread should be deleted and the OP IP banned at the server firewall.
This thread is going to go nowhere. But it's going to get a lot of attention and that's all he wants.
I'm done.
Research was conducted by most of the buyers. AVA had great reviews but the community later discovered many of them were fabricated to inflate the ratings percentage.

Think what you will people put faith in them and their good ratings and got shafted by how they treat the customers that have problems. If you don't get a working pc the first time or if an issues pops up then it is over throw away the pc you spent $1000-$5000+. The CEO himself threatened and tried blackmail against customer kodan he has posted the email contents on various sites which we have listed.

exactly, how is your small custom builder business meant to operate when other people are just abusing the machine that you;re building then blaming you!
I don't catch that probperly...probably because I'm tired a little, but I'd guess you're agreeing with me...correct me if I'm wrong.

Setishock is right...I mean...the company has their way of working. If you're here to just try to make a company sound bad, then it's not permitted to do that here AFAIK.

So what if they reuse his old SATA cables? I wouldn't mind at all. Like root and I said...they reused the ones that he originally had.

If the CEO had threatened him, there must have been something he's done wrong...I mean wrong. To have a CEO threatening you, that must be quite an accomplishment.
I I had the money, I'd order a basic system from them, take a vid on Youtube and see how they really make it. If there's a problem, I would have returned it to them with the issue.

Mad customers can make the situation edgy...and if someone make a direct insult or anything against the people that just work by the book, they have the right of defense (Not directly insulting the person back, but to say watch your language or conscequences may happen).

Forcing incompatible components into working together can often cause instabilities and even hardware damage. Putting a square peg in a round hole won't work for example.

The issue though is not as simple as reusing old equipment its about the builder or manufacturer returning hardware from a repair with full knowledge flaws and defects are still present and any parts that are incompatible have been forced together causing even more returns and repairs in the near future knowing full well that any fees rest upon the customer for sending it back again and again in a never ending loop. If the company in question has warranty and return limits as this one does your pc will end up having your mileage on it than a used car.

Research was conducted by most of the buyers. AVA had great reviews but the community later discovered many of them were fabricated to inflate the ratings percentage.

Unless you say the BBB is faked to you've lost your case.

To quote you "the company in question has warranty and return limits as this one does" they are only doing what is nessisary to protect themselves from the idiots in the thread you linked. I would do the same if I were in their situation.

Forcing incompatible components into working together can often cause instabilities and even hardware damage. Putting a square peg in a round hole won't work for example.
Incompatible components? If they weren't compatible, it wouldn't work at all. But from what you are saying, they did indeed work. Your arguments make no sense. Please post a response to this specific argument and prove me wrong.

THAT"S YOUR PROBLEM.

I'm done.

Simply, Well put.

Please don't make such a rash review just by two pages. You will change your opinion by the end of that thread 100%*
shame that won't happen, by page 2 I'd read enough to realise that the guy who owned the pc got a pc, it broke, he sent it back, then opened it up and fiddled with it before breaking it again (possibly breaking it himself) then sends it back again. The real shame here is that AVA haven't learned to use "void if removed" stickers so that they could have told this guy that as he opened it up and messed around with the insides his warranty was void.

Do you really think that class action law suits are going to stick when all your 'evidence' has been tampered with by the owners, who are the people on the side of the prosecution!

He then decided to do what work he could on the pc as the sent a pc that way would you spend $80+ as was stated for another return trip? Then I believe the memory burned out and back it went only for a return with voltages set at dangerous levels.

How can you ask such questions when the company returns pcs in such horrible condition? By that logic a car in for repairs should be returned with a cracked engine block and the blame placed on the owner for changing the battery cables. That particular pc was sabotaged twice by AVADirect. If you read that posters history you will see the pc later fried itself because the motherboard was installed improperly and after two RMAs that is inexcuseable.
No that's like saying after having a garage fit my brakes I should take the whole car apart, put it back together (possibly correctly/possibly badly. Then I should bitch and moan about the quality of the garage that did the work on the cars even though I've been changing their work).
I'd love to know how the pc fried itself because the motherboard wasn't installed properly. This isn't sarcastic, really please tell me. I am actually very curious to know.

I don't give a rat's rear end about your problem. Nobody held a gun to your head and forced you to buy from them. You buy from some little hole in the wall outfit
hey! Some small business are good places to buy from!

I don't catch that properly...probably because I'm tired a little, but I'd guess you're agreeing with me...correct me if I'm wrong.
I'm agreeing with you.

If the CEO had threatened him, there must have been something he's done wrong...I mean wrong. To have a CEO threatening you, that must be quite an accomplishment.*
CEO only means chief executive officer, anyone can be a CEO, if this is a small one man outfit then I'd suspect the man making the machines, cashing the checks doing support and taking orders is the CEO.

unless he forced an agp card into a pci slot I don't really think your square peg round hole analogy fits, and yes, some components are les stable than others, but you're having a custom machine built, you could have refined those components yourself. (and if you're not competent enough to choose what components you want to work well together, and you're not competent enough to do a little research on the company then I don't think that I'd qualify you as competent enough to be opening up a pc. Changing bits. And then. Sending it back for warranty repairs as I nothing has happened.
The issue though is not as simple as reusing old equipment its about the builder or manufacturer returning hardware from a repair with full knowledge flaws and defects are still present and any parts that are incompatible have been forced together causing even more returns and repairs in the near future knowing full well that any fees rest upon the customer for sending it back again and again in a never ending loop. If the company in question has warranty and return limits as this one does your pc will end up having your mileage on it than a used car.
You seem to have a problem understanding the process of return and defective component replacement. Why would they, and indeed why should they replace components that are not broken? To use that same car analogy, if I put my car into a garage to get the clutch changed, I wouldn't expect a new boot on the gear stick in the cabin, I'd expect the same old one, I so wouldn't expect a new engine, nor a new battery etc...

If your pc goes in for support they are going to replace the broken components. You won't get new SATA leads Because the old ones that are yours still work, you won't get a new graphics card because the old one (that is yours) still works. You won't get new ram because the old ram (that is yours) still works. You will get the part changed that is actually broken.

That particular pc was sabotaged twice by AVADirect.

You don't know what sabotage means do you?

Wikipedia said:
Sabotage is a deliberate action aimed at weakening another entity through subversion, obstruction, disruption, or destruction.

If anything, it was sabotaged by the guy who bought it.

This thread is pathetic. Nobody with any common sense is going to agree with that. If you really plan to sue, you better build up a better case than random idiots on forums.

Back
Top Bottom