Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 01-19-2007, 10:42 AM   #21
In Runtime

Default Re: Has Anyone Seen My...

Alright, so for those who havent already heard, what their going to do I guess is use skin from his arm and elbow to rebuild his manhood. Not sure how something like that would work out, but hey ya never know you might not be able to even tell. Could you imagine being the guy who got his manhood wacked off by the doctor though?

Infin1ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 10:53 AM   #22
Wizard of Wires

It's not the same as what you came out of the chute with. I have a friend that got his nuts blown off from a bouncing betty. The put some fake ones in a constructed scrotum but he was just misreble and had them removed. You have to get in to the head of some one that has been there to really understand how it affects their mind. Just think of what you'd be like with a manmade penis. Medicine has come a long ways but some things are still out of reach. Like rebuilding a penis that functions like the real deal.

setishock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 11:09 AM   #23
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infin1ty
Alright, so for those who havent already heard, what their going to do I guess is use skin from his arm and elbow to rebuild his manhood. Not sure how something like that would work out, but hey ya never know you might not be able to even tell. Could you imagine being the guy who got his manhood wacked off by the doctor though?
They used to do similar in the Stoke Mandeville burns unit to that RAF pilots were treated during & after WW2, seeing to faces that were burnt off, they would cut a large area of the scalp almost through, then hang it down, a living flap of skin, build a new nose, or what ever, leave the flap attached for weeks, then free it from the head, then it took ages again to grow a new scalp, no MRCA then, there couldn't have been, the patients were housed in wooden huts, so hygeine was at a minimum, & in the operating theatre, there weren't the strict precautions that we have today, no little bottles of hand wash, the doctors & surgeons smoked in the corridors, & they even let the patients smoke, "to keep their spirits up", so, if they could survive, why the hell are we getting all these superbugs, why did they develop, & where & why did they start, I have to go into hospital from time, & I'm very nervous about this, all the nurses say "don't worry about it", but I DO!!

Brookfield is offline   Reply With Quote