has anyone noticed this???

mini_2003

Daemon Poster
ive been here for almost 3 months, and at first when i joined, everything was really fast at loading and posting. Now, it takes a while for everything to happen, i.e. the avatars to load, pages to open, etc.

has anyone else noticed this, or is it just my internet, which i hope it is,

im in southern california, near the beach, and i am using a router, so it might be only my computer

I'm in socal too (LA County) and had internet dropoff last night for about 30 minutes. Now it's working great. Some sites are still slow to get on. Strange.

yeah, if thats the case, then its probabl been this week, cuz of all the rain and lightning, so i think itill be back to normal in a week, thanks anyways

Try powering down your modem for 2 minutes and turn it on again (reset). It works for me.

Yeah, the rain is driving me nuts. All week long seems like. Good thing I got the lawnmowed yesterday afternoon when there was a break from the rainstorm.

I've been having that problem recently too. And I'm in the UK. If I have more than say 10 Pages up, its dreadfully slow and I have to rely on Tag knowledge to add any.

I had 50 Pages up yesterday - and it completely bummed out. Dozens of Code Breaks and problems on the Editors.

Back
Top Bottom