Has anyone made any pranks yet!?

Half Evil

Golden Master
Well.. Im still debating on what to do. But has anyone pulled anything over on a friend, or parent? Cause I think I speak for everyone when we wanna hear the story!

Lol, yeah.. But just think.. Summer.. Ah.. Ill get you up here, and we'll go pick up some girls. I mean, I live in a Tourist Town. You should see all the College chicks walking around. Its amazing!!

So yes, your comming up here this summer.

Meh if I have to. Not that to far of a drive. How far away is Marysville from Chelan? I could just stay with my family up there. w00t w00t!

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Go on.. Explain, lol
lmao.....I dunno, I might get up in the middle of the night and set all the clocks like 4 hours ahead instead of 1 then convince everyone that it's late and that they're late for church and milk it as long as I can...lol

Man i would whoop ur ass if you got me up 4 hours early for nothing...:)

JustinMcG67 said:
Meh if I have to. Not that to far of a drive. How far away is Marysville from Chelan? I could just stay with my family up there. w00t w00t!
About 3 hours.

Tommy Boy said:
lmao.....I dunno, I might get up in the middle of the night and set all the clocks like 4 hours ahead instead of 1 then convince everyone that it's late and that they're late for church and milk it as long as I can...lol

Hahahaha, that sucks! For them at least!

Back
Top Bottom