Has America gone too far?

America, F*ck Yeah!

500x_racist_truck_guy.jpg

[Jalopnik]

*The above photo does not reflect the opinions or views of Alvino because only a Neanderthal can have such primitive and hateful views.*

went to far when he accidentally lent on the 'invade iraq plz' button :p

but anyway, their presence in the middle east is just provoking more hostility. maybe its time they gave it up.

part 2: Warren, did you sign up just to post that ?:p i see the stars and stripes in your avatar, this is also in support of my theory D:

went to far when he accidentally lent on the 'invade iraq plz' button :p

but anyway, their presence in the middle east is just provoking more hostility. maybe its time they gave it up.

part 2: Warren, did you sign up just to post that ?:p i see the stars and stripes in your avatar, this is also in support of my theory D:

So if we just leave Iraq and Afghanistan the terrorists will just say thank you and never kill Americans again?

Come on give me a break the terrorists hate us. I'm not saying kill every Muslim but you can't negotiate with terrorists. It's either kill or be killed so you can decide.

On a second note, is it a bad thing to have a picture of the American flag? Is it wrong to love your country or be patriotic?

I figured it out! Warren is actually George W. Bush... he took the W and made a name out of it. Sneaky sneaky

I figured it out! Warren is actually George W. Bush... he took the W and made a name out of it. Sneaky sneaky

Should I bother even laughing sarcastically at this? That is just ridiculous.

I guess to apply that same principle I could call you a terrorist, because you are siding with them.

Unless there on our soil then no. lets say some of these foreign countries gets pissed cause we the US has troops in their country killing innocent men, women and children (not saying all people killed by the armed forces are innocent) and they deiced to come over here onto our land to watch us along with killing people that might harm their people back on their natural soil. People would go ape (censored).

So you're saying we're going around killing innocent men, women, and children? You watched Full Metal Jacket one time too many...

tehe ;)

On a second note, is it a bad thing to have a picture of the American flag? Is it wrong to love your country or be patriotic?

No, but you are a little bit of a zealot. And by a little bit, I mean a lotta bit.

So I guess it is bad to be patriotic? If that is true, how long till we start burning our own flags?

So if we just leave Iraq and Afghanistan the terrorists will just say thank you and never kill Americans again?

Come on give me a break the terrorists hate us. I'm not saying kill every Muslim but you can't negotiate with terrorists. It's either kill or be killed so you can decide.

not being funny, but you CAN negotiate with terrorists.

speaking from a strictly English perspective, we've been negotiating with terrorists that have been planting bombs in our city for about a third of a century now.

Negotiation is the only way to get peace.

Back
Top Bottom