Harry Potter fans

I definietly prefer the books.

In fact, watching the film versions has ruined my illusion what I thought the characters looked like originally in my head. Now, if I read it, I see the film characters. Dang!

Interesting. They have an adult type cover too don't they. I'm guessing that may be that.

Books all the way. Heck look at LOTR, the movies are good, but the books are soo much better.

I can't wait for that book though. I'm re-reading book 6 to freshen up as we speak. Did anyone else here rumors that there will be an 8th?

Books all the way. Heck look at LOTR, the movies are good, but the books are soo much better.

I can't wait for that book though. I'm re-reading book 6 to freshen up as we speak. Did anyone else here rumors that there will be an 8th?

What does LOTR stand for? I can only think of lord of the rings but theirs only 4 books.

I know she said that, but on the news a week or two ago they mentioned something about the possiblity... oh well... Fox also said about 2 years ago there would be few new episodes of simpsons.... How false has that been :rolleyes:

What does LOTR stand for? I can only think of lord of the rings but theirs only 4 books.

Lol, he means the Harry Potter books in the second paragraph. It's a disambiguation.

@celegorm, Lol, a few new episodes. Well, I am sure she is getting a LOT of pressure about it. I personally would have wanted book 7 to come out a year later, next year's summer so we had more time to enjoy it all before the end. But I am not complaining.

I know she said that, but on the news a week or two ago they mentioned something about the possiblity... oh well... Fox also said about 2 years ago there would be few new episodes of simpsons.... How false has that been :rolleyes:

What an idiot i am I didnt realise you were talking about HP6.:eek:

It is Lord of the Rings, but there are more than four books. There are the four that everyone knows of (Hobbit, and the ones made into the trilogy) but there is also the Silmarillion (which is the creating of middle earth, and how everything came to be. Also where I got me name from), 2 editions of lost tales, as well as a few others from before the hobbit.

It is Lord of the Rings, but there are more than four books. There are the four that everyone knows of (Hobbit, and the ones made into the trilogy) but there is also the Silmarillion (which is the creating of middle earth, and how everything came to be. Also where I got me name from), 2 editions of lost tales, as well as a few others from before the hobbit.

I have only read the four, but have heard of the Simarillion just never read it.

Back
Top Bottom