Quite a big update with some shaders (not final), and some textures.
Tomorrow, I hope to start adding the details on the circuit board (I haven't managed to do much). I've decided to try and make it using bump/displacement maps, as I've realized I couldn't possibly model all the tracks in a quick enough time.
This has taken long enough already.
Got to thank Mike James modo from the Luxology Forums for his help in scaling this beauty down for me to the accurate size, as it was messing the model up when I tried it, as it was over 300 metres in length...
I hope you like this. Sorry about the large size, and the relatively bad compression:
I'm quite impressed with the shaders thus far.