Happy New Year

setishock

Wizard of Wires
Have a safe and properous new year.

Remember if you go out drinking tonight, a cab ride is cheaper than a bail bond, or a funeral...

I'll be sleeping. Too bad the New Year's eve programming interfere with normal programming. I want to watch Saturday night live or MadTV :(

The problem is getting hooked to all the different programs showing on a numerous amount of channels. It will interfere pretty badly with my schooling. I have a basic cable setup with channels 2-24, that's it along with my cable internet. I have the option of getting expanded service, but not at this time. I try to limit myself and it's bad enough I'm on here all the time too. BUt since it is Christmas break for me, I have nothing to do at all. It's dark and rainy outside and so that limits my options even more.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

And yes I'll agree with Seti, if u drink don't drive!
And don't mess around with fireworks, trust me, I'm an expert on messing around with stuff and fireworks is something u don't want to mess around with.

I don't think we'll be having fireworks around here with the continuous rain we're having. At least it will be a peaceful night.

Happy New Year. Yeah, I don't drink. I know what the affects are. Go 2006.

I don't know if this will change anyone's opinion. But please have a look at http://www.saferchoice.org . Alcohol is just dumb, and no one here can say they are smarter when drunk, or make good decisions. So give it a shot and have a green new years :)

Back
Top Bottom