Happy Independance Day!

PCNoob2

Daemon Poster
Yep, July 4!!!!

My friends and I are going to have a great time. We're firing up the BBQ(cooking steaks, chicken, shrimp, hot dogs, hamburgers and having a LAN party playing all sorts of war games to fit the occasion!

Don't be jealous, you brits (redcoats) :D lol, jk. Hop across the pond to my place! :p

Anyways, have a great July 4th!

Not yet for me. It's only 10:18 here in California. :D

Haha, I'm sure our friends in the United Kingdom won't mind celebrating us owning them. :p Haha, just kidding. :D

Yes, have a good July 4th! I hope to enjoy the fireworks. :D

Its 1:22 on the east coast, Happy 4th of July...Havent got any fireworks, ill go get some tommrow..

Sadly we can't legally light fireworks this year, the cops are really cracking down this year. The cops said anything that flies or explodes is illegal. At least from 9-12pm they arent as strict, but im not too sure if they will like an artillery shell going off in the middle of the neighborhood.

Happy 4th and have fun!

Been this way for 17minutez. Ha, well, have a good one guys. As for me, im going jetskiing.

Yea its 4th of july, the base is having a really gay cemormony and going toss a big party. Since most base get togethers suck balls and that the world cup is going on most poeple will be at the bar cheering on Germany (including teh american soliders) they all get a half day tomorrow so hangovers aren't going be too much of an issue :)

In GA cops said anything that flys and blows up is illegal, I guess no one took them seriously considering how blunt fireworks where on the 4, and newyears eve. WE'd lunch them anyways we even had a cop stop by and say hello, told us that his cheif ordered him to check it out, and we should shoot of the fireworks we have then go inside and have a good time. We did just that :)

Back
Top Bottom