Happy halloween everyone

Hmm ... i've never went to Halloween ... simply because we don't really celebreate it here in Australia, everybody knows it's Halloween but to be honest, people here just don't go trickle treating ... anyhow, happy Halloween to everyone :)

EDIT: Me back ... finally finished my yearly exams :)

Yeah, here in the UK people do it, but its not a big thing.
Like yesterday, we got 3 trickle treaters, so not much.

I don't honestly care about it all though. I didnt want to answer the door, and so didn't. It just seems past me now. Even so, I got the sweets we didnt hand out to them after :p

Kage said:
Yeah, here in the UK people do it, but its not a big thing.
Like yesterday, we got 3 trickle treaters, so not much.

I don't honestly care about it all though. I didnt want to answer the door, and so didn't. It just seems past me now. Even so, I got the sweets we didnt hand out to them after :p

the number of tricker treaters has bin going down around my house the last couple of years because we have had a lot of little kids approached going and coming from school. i also live on a main street so that doesn't help either. we had 0 kids last night, more candy for me,lol.

Isn't it trick or treaters? But the trend these days are most people have parties instead. They go to Knott's Scary Farm where I hear gets better and better each year during Halloween. At work, I was looking around for kids walking the neighborhoods for trick or treating. I believe I only saw three kids total!!!! The tradition is definitely dead than what it use to be. For me, I don't celebrate Halloween too but if kids do knock on my door, I'll give them candy regardless. I don't go all out nuts, except for Thanksgiving and Christmas. The two most IMPORTANT holidays for me. Yay, they are coming up!!!!! Let the festivity begin.

So has anyone watched "The Most Haunted" Live, last night ? i watched it and it seemed kinda interesting. i saw it on the travel channel. Is this a popular thing around halloween in the U.K ?

Here in our country,we are not only going for a costume party, we also pay tribute for our love ones who passed away<it happens on the 1st of November>. That is the date they are mostly remembered and check it out,cemetery is like a park... <fireworks,spaghettis,fetuccine,hotdogs,pizzas>. I even spend my night at the crypt of my grandma. I just got home at around 1am.

Back
Top Bottom