Happy 4th of July!

strollin

Knowitall!
Probably not a special day to those of you non US people but today is a holiday in the US.

For those of you celebrating, what plans do you have?

We plan on having a family BBQ in the afternoon then let off some fireworks and watch the City's fireworks show in the evening.

Tomorrow we are taking off for a weekend camping trip up in the Sierra Mountains. The campsite is on a 20 acre gold claim along a creek and we can pan for gold if we wish. Ought to be fun. This is the first time the whole family has done something together for quite some time so really looking forward to it.

Watching tv. Cooking on the grill and watching fireworks on tv. No fireworks here as its way to dry for them! Not the best 4th but maybe safer. Happy forth. ,!!

Happy 4th of July everyone !!

Last night we watched the fireworks show...it was amazing.

Today we are celebrating by setting off fireworks tonight, it's gonna be a blast

take care and stay safe fellas. :D

It seems that God himself wanted me to celebrate the Fourth.

I'd been camping in a national forest for about ten days, and, having nothing better to do for the night, decided to go for a short walk before dinner. Less than a quarter mile from my campsite, parallel to a low-use gravel road, I happened to look down and notice that, amongst the ubiquitous mass of roadside litter, one of the beer cans appeared to be unopened. Intrigued, I picked it up, to find that it was indeed full and had maintained pressure. Being relatively used to consuming food and drink of questionable origin, I decided to carry it with me to attempt to drink back at camp.

Not two steps later, I noticed another can. Then, I saw another. Looking around, I spotted a good number of identical, unopened cans. The whole situation was so unexpected, I stopped to perform reality checks in order to confirm that I was, in fact, awake.

Having no means to carry so many back to camp, I collected four, then returned a few minutes later with a bag. I also brought with me a camera, since this certainly constituted one of my more unusual experiences and I felt the need to document this bizarre Easter egg hunt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGo__QKoZ38

Yes, I did drink them. No, I did not get sick.

I realize this is kind of a bizarre response to such a thread, but it is how I ended up spending the Fourth.

Ha! That's wild!

I have a theory for the cans; I think they were put there as bait by people hunting humans. Seems you got lucky... This time.

Or maybe it was someone trying to quit drinking? Hmmm... Nah I like the other one better.

Was hammered before noon. Helped replace an alternator completely drunk. Then drank more and lit fireworks (bestest best idea ever!). Although my right thumb would disagree as a sparkler was lit way too close and I have a giant blister now :(

Back
Top Bottom