Happy 4th of July!

I don't know if Seti made that himself but He posted that over at CV. Cheers to you Seti and have a good 4th!
Yeah, good ol' Seti, some members here, think I'm too strict, boy, they'd think I was a pussycat by comparison, if you stepped out of line with him, you knew all about it!!, there were no grey areas, but all in all he was a good mod, er, strictly speaking there were no bodybags in those days Seti......but what the hell!

Seti trying to knock some sense into an offending member>>>
smashfreak.gif

might have been a neighbors firework :eek:
Also may not have been, s'pose we'll never know now, it's the family I'm thinking about, the same as I do with the families of those four youngsters killed by stabbings over the last week in Britain, & we all know they'll get fairly light sentences which makes the families very angry, adding to their devestation at losing their loved ones to such no-brainers or racists, then there were the lads who burnt to death a cabbie in his cab, that was racially motivated I think, I could go on & on, to finish just lately an uncle in his 20's raped & strangled his niece who was two year's old!!! he got life, they should have castrated the sick bastard!!!...excuse the language.

man the world is messed up i agree with you Brookfield they should of castrated him then let some of the guys in prison run the train on him!!then let him live like that for a few years to null him into a false since of security then give him lethal injection!

Back
Top Bottom