Happy 4th

Fireworks are restricted down in Southern California. Very restricted. I think private use is limited.

Hopefully the city will be setting off some nice ones. I'm listening to "Star Spangled Banner" played by Jimi Hendrix.

I salute the Bush adminstration for protecting our freedoms in the sight of this new era.

Fireworks are agnist the law to even own here. But that didn't stop me from having abit of fun :). Me and my buddies did lots of things.

/me points to the school yard

Yep, but unlike us you guys don't have SoCal weather.

Um, it is not wise to do anything here in California privately. Let the city do it. Could cause dry brush to catch fire and then we would be in a real bad predictment. When the city does it they usually do it near the ocean or in some paved over area lol.

Happy 4th of July to you all Americans!!!Here in philippines,what we celebrate in the 4th of July is the Philippine-American Friendship Day!!!!

Yea the school yard was wet it rained early today a bit. So we just sorched a little. Then my neighbor (old friends) felt the need to smoke out my mailbox so me and my buddy tossed a smoke bomb in their dashcarpment of their car, and one in the car. All fun :)

Hope everyone had a good forth.. i know there were some mega parties going on, and alot of stuff blown up.

Back
Top Bottom