Happy 10th B-day to the PS1

i still have my old one kicking around, it was the very first style, you no the big squire sort no the nice smooth rounded ones

Weird: Its My mates birthday too, hes 17, I wish my birthday coinsided with something famous

Mine just lies on Thanksgiving sometimes

135791 said:
agreed, as great the PS1 was, its down to the likes of nintendo and sega that made it possible

never forget the n64 pwned and still pwns

Mmmm...the Nintendo 64 was the ownage. I remember playing 007 Goldeneye on it, thinking that it was one of the best games ever. The Sega Dreamcast was pretty good too...Sonic the Hedgehog was so fun.

hahaaha, mine works! But it's just sitting in my basement hooked up to the tv. I have soooo many games for it! jeez, last time a counted it was sumthing like 94.
My nintendo 64 still works too but i only have about 6 games because it was sooo expensive and i was a young fella, lol.
My sega genesis still works too!! wow, they really used to make these consoles better in the old days.
All my gameboys broke :( my gameboy colour the sound messed up and my sister lost it, and my gameboy advance, my sister dropped it and the screen broke.

Well, that's my history of consoles! XBOX is the BEST!! :p

Back when PS was new, I got it when I was 8 lol, It was I think 50 dollars lol ...Which is how much an entire game costs now, pretty sad

Back
Top Bottom