Hang on. James May is the Stig?

Yea.

In a radio program earlier today James May mocked Ben Collins saying that he is writing a thin book about his 4 week Stig experience. James was the Stig also, for a lot longer apparently.

lol

When they go to Africa they have a different Stig, and when they go to other countries they use a different driver. I think they have a main Stig for home track use, and other guest Stigs for when they travel haha.

The Stig is not even a person, it's just a thing that hangs in the closet and they turn him on when they need him....like a robot....lol

I personally wish everyone would stop trying to guess who he is... it spoils the fun. Course we all know he's different people, there's no way the snowmobile stunt in the winter olympics episode for example was done by the same person. Course he's a real person and possibly an F1 driver. Some even regard his identity as an open secret. But why bother trying so hard to find it out? I wish people would just sit back and enjoy the show or not watch it at all rather than trying to pick it to pieces.

Back
Top Bottom