Hang on. James May is the Stig?

Remeniz

Fully Optimized
I was watching the BBC news this morning and James May was on the program and admitted to being the 'Stig' in the Top Gear show.

I mean it wouldn't surprise me cause i've always thought that despite driving slow he can drive pretty well. He's very precise and particular about stuff.

And a few other things. He drove the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport to 259 mph and at the start of the last series he 'wasn't' there with the Hamster and Clarkson when they held the mass 'Reasonably Priced Car' competition.

They announced a couple months ago that Michael Schumacher was The Stig but they wouldn't say i it was just for a particular episode or not.

That was fake. In the credits it had two seperate entries "The Stig" and then further on "Special Guest: Micheal Shumacher". Plus at the time shumacher was in a contract with ferrari, i dont think they'd let him drive dangerously out of F1.

I wouldn't be suprised if it is a shitload of different people.

The Stigs

James must've been messing about then.

But the BBC have blocked an autobiography revealing the Stig.

yeah that was the last thing i heard of it on bbc 3 60 second update crap that bbc were trying to block his auto- bi.
but how long has he been the stig. i mean i have seen episodes where james and co have been watching the stig drive.
but then i think it was a different stig because everyone used to know the old stig, cant rerember his name though.

Yea. Your on about the Black Stig, Perry McCarthy. He drowned in the north sea lol!

They killed him off after he revealed himself.

But regarding the 'James May is the Stig' thing, they can do double takes and edit it to make it look like James and Co. are watching the Stig (James(!)), driving around the track.

EDIT:

Well whoever the Stig is he's intellectual property pwn'd by the BBC....

"The Stig's identity remains under wraps as press barred from court case".

Back
Top Bottom