Halo server/graphics

MikeReiner said:
Just because you can run a new game, doesn't mean your hardware can take full advantage of an older one. Halo is newer than your 7500 is, it makes use of DirectX 8.0 and 9.0 shaders, your graphics card only supports 7.0... make any sense now?..

not really....its so stupid how i can support most wanted at almost full settings and not halo

mongoman said:
not really....its so stupid how i can support most wanted at almost full settings and not halo
Just your opinion. Halo is a different game.. and besides, what makes you think your using all the features most wanted supports?... it IS a DX9 game, after all...

Halo PC online is dying...not that many people play anymore. Anyway, I make servers all the time, and you have to wait a long time for people to join. Usually, you'll get more people if you make it Blood Gulch or another popular map, and a good server name is key. Once I made the name "Macaroni and Cheese" and the server was full in 2 minutes. Also, if there's a lot of other servers on right then, people will join the more full servers.

With that graphics card though, your computer is gonna struggle running a Halo server. My PC added lag as host with a GeForce 6600, 1 gig of RAM, and the rest of the specs in sig.

I might reinstall it and play again.. a friend of mine has recently gotten into it.. so I figure why not eh?

borat_sagdiyev said:
install the halo trial :) better than paying for whole version
by reinstall, I mean grab my legit copy and install it... bought the game years ago.

Back
Top Bottom