Halo 3 sucks.

Juice1

Fully Optimized
It really sucks, it's basically the same as halo 2, it's a little more realistic, and the controls are mapped out weird. Otherwise, it's basically the same as halo 2. Just new maps and veichles. (Spelling.)

Not really, they added a lot more guns and things you can do. MP is much more tatical, and sniping is much more realistic, i like it already, though i dont own it, but im going to a friends house so we can beat co-op :D

The graphics are also really nice. Played it with Derik, my friend, he was was crazy about it.

the game is awesome!! they sold more copies then harry potter sold books!!!the game is the best i have ever played get like 12 friends together and its cloud nine!

If you don't like the default controls then change the control scheme :rolleyes:

Originally, I missed the Halo 2 multiplayer, but as I get used to the maps, I start to like Halo 3 more and more.

My son's friend brought over his 360 and Halo 3 to play on our 42" LCD HDTV. They are playing co-operative with a couple of friends up the street from us. The game looks awesome and my son says he likes the control layout. They're looking to complete the game some time tonight. Oh yea, they're playing on "Legendary". :D

Back
Top Bottom