halo 3

sek3o1

Daemon Poster
before ppl start yelling i didn't see a halo 3 thread........but ne ways i can't wait for the game tonight ill be waiting in line for it,then me and like 10 friends will be playing all night long!!!!

who's excited about this???i mean it got a avg rating of 9.8 can we say game of the year?

my little bro beat me up over selling my 360... not that I would have a desire to spend $60 on a game that I would have fun with for like a week or so, then go back to my comp...

For you fanatics who want it a day early:

20070924.jpg

Hmm given the disc scratch thing, I wouldn't be to thrilled about Halo 3. Over-rated in my own opinion, but for many others, a fun title. I might pick it up for my brother for x-mas...perhaps...

my little bro beat me up over selling my 360... not that I would have a desire to spend $60 on a game that I would have fun with for like a week or so, then go back to my comp...

your lil bro can beat you up?! mean you need to hit the gym :p

Hmm given the disc scratch thing, I wouldn't be to thrilled about Halo 3. Over-rated in my own opinion, but for many others, a fun title. I might pick it up for my brother for x-mas...perhaps...

only reason i would get it is for the MP, i havent beat either SP despite spending countless hours online. dont have a 360 though and i dont care :p

I wish they would release a demo, but they won't I don't think...

well i got every system and the pc and i have to say the multiplayer for halo 3 is some of the best ever...sure a pc has better controls and micros and such but i still love halo i say its the best fps for a console.

i love my pc don't get me wrong but i'm not a fanboy i play what i think is the best albit i have the money to buy all the games that come out and i do so i get to test all the games. i didnt care to much for halo 1 it just sucked compared to pc games...

but for ne one who has seen the trailers and such for halo its the bomb.

Back
Top Bottom