Halo 2

Dark Assassin said:
they took the scope off the pistol? it was too overbalanced in halo 1. how many real life pistols have scopes? come on now, get real.

How many real life guns shoot lasers,lol. you didn't see them change that.

Syn7ax 3rror said:
I don't know what all the hype-up about Halo 2 was. It's not such a great game...I still prefer the first one better. I mean, they put in that lousy 3 burst gun, and took the scope off the pistol. The multiplayer is alright, but not enough maps. And single player sucked.

I just don't see why people reserved this game 4 years in advance. Half-Life2 OWS this games ass, and everyone here knows it.

And don't even get me started on Doom 3, because that game has no compition.(It pwnz)

So do you guys think it's such a good game?

Yeah, Halo 2 was overhyped. But, it's uber 1337 multiplayer made up for that. Doom 3's multiplayer can't even compete with Halo 2's (In terms of Campaign, yes).

The Battle Rifle is awesome. It's well balanced, accurate, powerful and has a one-hit kill move (B + X + Right Trigger).

The Pistol was way too powerful in Halo: Combat Evolved. You could kill someone with less than 1/2 of a clip. Scope?! Who the hell uses a scope with a pistol?! Learn how to use the Sniper Rifle. Pistols are supposed to be personal defense weapons for last resort uses. I liked the newer Pistol anyways...it fired faster, depending on how fast you pull the trigger.

Dishdog said:
How many real life guns shoot lasers,lol. you didn't see them change that.

Give me a goddamn break. :rolleyes: It's about the year 2552...and the Covenant are Aliens...almost all Aliens in almost every Sci-Fi movie or game has Laser, Plasma, Beam etc weaponry. Becides, the Covenant Heirarchy thinks that since their Plasma technology comes from the Forerunners, it's superior to the Human's projectile weapons.

i myself hate teh battle rifle, give me the shotgun and a sniper and i'd be good, i just hate that the battle rifle is only burst fire and not fully auto

The Shotgun is the PWNAGE in close-quarters combat. Yeah, too bad Bungie didn't allow you to change the rate of fire on the Battle Rifle.

Alvino what was that combo with the battle rifle you were talking about?

And since when could laser-beam kill you in one shot?(Alien sniper).

which alien gun?

the carbine has, in the reticle, a red dot that indicates a more damaging shot, but i've never actually gotten it to be a one-hit kill...

the beam rifle, on the other hand, behaves just like a human sniper rifle in the fact that if you hit someone in the head, they will die. instantly.

Syn7ax 3rror said:
Alvino what was that combo with the battle rifle you were talking about?

And since when could laser-beam kill you in one shot?(Alien sniper).

B (Melee) + X + Right Trigger (Fire)

You know how the Master Chief takes about a second to readjust his gun after a melee attack? When you use that combo, it automatically fires right after you melee (NOTE: You can only do it when your clip is full). The melee usually takes some of the shield, and the the power of the Battle Rifle finishes them off (Usually).

The Particle Beam Rifle is basically like the Covenant's version of a Sniper Rifle. Headshots = Instant death. Or are you talking about the Covenant Carbine?

Back
Top Bottom