Halloween Party

Paradox1

Fully Optimized
Ok so, I'm having a party. I'm inviting everyone I know over to dress up, typical festivities.

I have a month, no idea what would be the best thing to be. I was thinking maybe Doctor Who, but no one would get it. I was also thinking a Gillie Suit and be a CoD4 Sniper just for fanboy-ness. My friend and I were thinking of doing an Ash Ketchum/Gary Oak combo, but I dont wanna be Gary really.

Any ideas? What is everyone else being for haloween?

Also, Heres a good opportunity to post pictures of past costumes of yourselves if you want

if you have time on your hands, get a big cardboard box, and make a computer out of it, and you could be a computer, it would be cool if you made it to look like your computer.
Me and my friends thought of doing Onimusha, but its hard to make that thing on their hands.
i want to be some kind of inanimate object....

i am gonna be an stereotypical chinease student and my roommate (from china) is gonna be a stereotypical fat white computer geek with a jewfro (me).

USA = the only country that celebrates halloween...right?

ive got some canadian friends that say they do, and mexicans have the day of the dead, which is pretty much the same thing only it has meaning and more fun stuff lol

if you have time on your hands, get a big cardboard box, and make a computer out of it, and you could be a computer, it would be cool if you made it to look like your computer.
Me and my friends thought of doing Onimusha, but its hard to make that thing on their hands.
i want to be some kind of inanimate object....

Dress up as the blue screen of death :D

USA = the only country that celebrates halloween...right?

Nope,i have seen it happen around my area (West sydney)

Back
Top Bottom