Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Join Computer forums Today

Old 10-31-2007, 07:08 PM   #21
Fully Optimized
Send a message via AIM to FlightSimBoy
Default Re: Halloween!!!

Most awesome way of getting loads of candy:

An Ace Ventura Halloween.. Sucky impersonator, but, hey, it works every time..

My Computer: eMachines T5226 - Intel Pentium D Dual Core @ 3 GHz - Diamond Viper Radeon HD3870 OC Edition with 1 GB GDDR3 VRAM - 4 GB PQi Turbo DDR2-533 RAM - Corsair 650W PSU with 52A on single rail - TSSTcorp DVD-DL+-RW combo drive - Lite-on 52x CD-RW burner - Creative SoundBlaster X-Fi XtremeGamer - Logitech z5300e speakers - WinFast TV Tuner - Vista Ultimate 64-Bit. eBay name: Flightsimboy304
FlightSimBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 07:42 PM   #22
Site Team

Originally Posted by Rudster816 View Post
dont you guys have blue pumpkins?
Say what???

T-MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 09:21 PM   #23
Site Team
Send a message via MSN to superman22x Send a message via Yahoo to superman22x

We had some fun, lol. One kid was like in 7th grade or something, and couple friends and I were at one of my friends house, and I had just finished eating a piece of candy when this little 7th grader walked up and said trick or treat, but he wasnt dressed up or anything, and so I just said, "Here ya go" And put teh wrapper in his bag, he didnt even know it was a wrapper, he siad, "thanks" and walked off, lol.

Than, we were riding bikes around town, and these beaners(no offence anyone here, cause no one here is, lol) came by, and started yelling stuff out the window of there car, and I said something back, and they went around the block and came back, and started yelling again, making fun of this time, and I just said, "Hey dude" in a high voice, and waved. But apparently they didnt think I was just waving, cause the came around AGAIN, and said, "WTF you flicking me off for??!!" and I just said, "What?" In a tone like, are you retarded? So there like, "Yeah thats right" And were just about to start going and I was like, "Yeah thats right" and the one got out of the back and was like "you wanna start something dawg??" And I was like, "Yeah, what" And he just got in the car and left. Haha, its not like he could do anything, I had a couple other people around, and he is just a big wimp anyway, he clothes that were 10 times to big would have gotten in teh way, and he was dressed in a halloween costume, so he was like a total loser, lol.
“Adults are just obsolete children and the hell with them.” - Dr. Suess
superman22x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 12:40 AM   #24
Golden Master

Just got back from a party. Feeling dizzy and lazy all at the same time. A friend dropped me off because apparently, he said I was smashed. It's funny because I can't see myself like that. Appparently, the punch was spiked and I had like over 8 cups of it from what he tells me. I thought it tasted funny at first, but when store I thought was the pinnapples sour at the bottom drink that did that.
*Fact: Microsoft Window's Blue Screen of Death vs Computerforums.org's White Screen of Death. Which is worse?
ISOwner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 12:49 AM   #25
Daemon Poster

Originally Posted by T-MAN View Post
Just another normal day in Aussieland, halloween is not really celebrated much over here.
yeah same in Australia, I went to some party last Friday which was early but just used 'Halloween is during the week' as an excuse but I have never seen anything other than a couple tarts walkin around in the city as fairies.
Thrasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 05:29 AM   #26
Site Team

Builld The Dollar casse and give kids candies....even though only 4 came. It's saddeining that no one was on the street.
lhuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 07:21 AM   #27
Daemon Poster
Send a message via MSN to Steff

I turned the lights off and watched tele Kids here expect money rather than candy
hi, i like eggs.
Steff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 07:28 AM   #28
Golden Master
Send a message via AIM to joxley1990 Send a message via MSN to joxley1990

I went out, couldnt be bothered with the kids.
joxley1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 08:17 AM   #29
Daemon Poster

I went to a haunted house...I thought it was funny, but it actually had some really scary things in it. They had a dude with a chainsaw that chased you
Ahyoka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 11:11 AM   #30
Golden Master

I actually went trick-or-treating.

What? It's free candy.

LA061 is offline   Reply With Quote