Halloween!!!

freestyler105

Golden Master
Didn't see a thread on this yet so...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

What's everyone's plans?

Personally, I found a couple old model rocket engines lying around. Decided I'd put them to good use...

Listen to Spurs v Blackpool with very gritted teeth on the radio, and curse lil scallies who keep smacking up our front door.....

This years halloween for me is a real bummer, I have to work tonight. I wanted to dress up and sit real still w/ a bucket of candy on my lap and scare the shit out the kids when they came by. But oh well. There is always next year.

FYI part three of the three part series of the new south park is on tonight :D. Atleast i get to watch that. There're going to nuke their immagination land. HAHA Will cartmen get his nuts sucked? Too funny

Listen to Spurs v Blackpool with very gritted teeth on the radio, and curse lil scallies who keep smacking up our front door.....

at least were in front by 2-0.. im still not convinced by this ramos guy though.. wait and see i suppose, still think we woulda been better off with BMJ though..

Working. Wasn't planning on anything if I got off though anyway. Just sit at home and do stuff. I don't celebrate Halloween, it's a stupid holiday to me.

Back
Top Bottom