half life two:episode 2

I might buy it.

I never finished the first game. Because I played it about half way though twice, but also reformatted my computer. And both times forgot to take the save files to all of my games :|

But eh, maybe once I finish the first one.

I might buy it when Half-Life 2 comes out on the Xbox 360. :D It's pretty neat. It comes with Half-Life 2, Half-Life 2: Episode One, Half-Life 2: Episode Two, Portal and Team Fortress. :D I <3 the Source Engine.

alvino said:
I might buy it when Half-Life 2 comes out on the Xbox 360. :D It's pretty neat. It comes with Half-Life 2, Half-Life 2: Episode One, Half-Life 2: Episode Two, Portal and Team Fortress. :D I <3 the Source Engine.

nice i should buy a x360 for that.....and halo 3 :D

I'm gonna buy the value pack of all of them when they're all out :p . There are going to be three, right? If so, I'll just wait until a little after the 3rd; you know they're gonna have a value pack for like $50 instead of $20 apiece. :D I'm cheap like that.

I havent even played Half Life 2 Episode 1 lol Idk what they are about. Ive heard that their good.

mongoman-Can you like take some of the stuff out of your signature? Thank You

alvino said:
Yea you got to thank steam for making that engine. That did a good job with the phyics an all!. Its like a phyic's card is in my computer but it isnt in my computer. Its like Magic (No its just code or whatever you call it)

Back
Top Bottom