Hahahahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say no or you will become a

weird.jpg

Hah, thats great!

GhostFL is on a roll, first he rails against Christianity, now he's railing against the government. Nice. . .

Just a reminder for Ð88-
I've been there and done that. Then I grew up. ;)

It seems to me there's a lot of haters on this thread.

Hell I used to smoke weed a long time ago and gave up for my own reasons.

Whether I did or not is a different matter but I ain't going to come here and slate those that choose to smoke weed. It ain't affecting me for shizzle!

It almost seems that this thread has underlying issues.

Smoke it if you wish and those that choose not to dont.

Enjoy 4:20 peeps! :p

*sigh*

This happens every April 20th......

Why can't potheads just smoke their pot in peace and leave the rest of us alone.

Well Just to let ya all know I will be hanging out with my buddy Micheal Phelps tomorrow you know hitting the bong and being a complete failure cuz pot ruins your life.

Oh crap didnt that dude just win 8 gold medals at the olympics... Wow pot ruins your life and makes you a complete loser and failure....

Sorry guys I don't smoke pot anymore but I used to daily when I was younger and guess what I am graduating college this fall with a Dual major in business administration and Accounting with a 4.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale so pot doesn't make you stupid and it doesn't make you lazy. People who smoke pot that are stupid and lazy are stupid and lazy without pot as well.

But 4/20 now has a new meaning to me since I dont smoke pot anymore, Ironically it is my daughters birthday...:D:D:D

But to all those that do smoke Have a good 4/20 and to all those that don't just because you don't smoke pot doesn't mean you should judge or criticize people that do...:(

See, I wouldn't have even posted that long retort if both of you had given your own personal reasons for not doing it. Instead of some infomercial bullshit you guys have had shoved down your necks all life just as most information derived from whatever system you attain it by.

Pretty much. What kills me are the people who say things like 'it ruins lives', 'gives you cancer!', 'other generic horrible consequence!'. Those people need to shut up and do some research, and then find their own reason for not smoking it.

There's nothing wrong with wanting absolutely nothing to do with weed, but there is something wrong with wanting nothing to do with it for the wrong reasons.

Even something as simple as it being illegal is good enough to avoid it, but claiming that it will ruin marriages? really?

I can see weed destroying it if one of them was against it (this puts it in the same category as alcohol or smoking cigarettes a this point), but then again, doesn't that makes it pretty similar to say.. WoW addiction? Yeah, plenty of marriages ruined by that, too.

Come up with your own reasons, people. Don't let somebody decide why you shouldn't for you, otherwise you're just a tool.

Well Just to let ya all know I will be hanging out with my buddy Micheal Phelps tomorrow you know hitting the bong and being a complete failure cuz pot ruins your life.

Oh crap didnt that dude just win 8 gold medals at the olympics... Wow pot ruins your life and makes you a complete loser and failure....
Yea, what a great thing it was. He lost his sponsors, was suspended from competition and all but ruined his role model status. That was pretty stupid for him to do. Ironic, isn't it. ;)

those that don't just because you don't smoke pot doesn't mean you should judge or criticize people that do...:(
That goes both ways. . . :D

i think this thread should be closed and deleted.

it's guiding people away from joining. Someone comes checks the website. sees a thread labeled HAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHAH and it proving a lot of people on this website smokes pot. I wouldn't want a pothead helping me with my problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom