Haha, Trip balls!

No, I have firefox 2.

It could be, it opens in a new window. Myspace video is still sh8tty.

i Remeber i did the LSD emulator one ages ago and get halfway through the sound file when all the power in my neighbourhood wentout. I freaked it was the scariest thing that could have happened. Bad trip.

That's pretty weird.

There's also a program called i-Doser that plays sounds that are supposed to give the effect of a drug when the sound is over, however, I have played several sounds with my good headphones and have yet to get any good effects, just a bit dizzy for a second when sitting up after one...

lol , funny you mention that , i just did one of the new quick hit ones.
not really anything , but did feel heavier and dizzy .

it made the plant and the photo frame across the room from me warp for about 5 seconds thats all

lol , funny you mention that , i just did one of the new quick hit ones.
not really anything , but did feel heavier and dizzy .
The Nitros one is the only one that's really done anything to me. I've tried several, don't remember some. I use good headphones, lay on my bed, and turn out the lights and am not disturbed... Dunno why it doesn't work. I was kinda restless though all of them, listening to weird noises for an extended period of time makes me want to do something besides just lie there...

The Nitros one made me laugh a bit at first, dunno if it was just because I thought it was weird or it was really working, when it was done I went to sit up and I felt dizzy, lasted for a couple seconds, then I was fine, maybe a bit of vision blur as well. I tried Alcohol and Cliff Hanger Quick Hit and didn't get anything out of them...

lol , My mind wonders and i try stopping it wich makes me think even more .

thats what your not supposed to do :D

theres a program called pinwheel that you can download. it is an exe so be a little careful when googling for it but that works great especially when you look at your keyboard

Back
Top Bottom