HAHA lol what idiots

-Paul-

Fully Optimized
i am watching this columbine shooting documentery on A&E and they are talking about how videogames may have influenced the shooters(which is a bunch of BS) and they are showing previews to DOOM 1 for the like really old PCs saying this was like one of the kids favorite games!!! HAHA when did that comeout like in the 80s and the shooting happend when, oh yeah in like 1999 like freaking 10 years later. if this was one of there favorite games then obviously had problems.

I wish I had a tv..

In my house my dad's girl friend and her daughter hog the TV forever when she has a TV downstairs in her room (the daughter) and his girl friend.

Complete BS, so my mom gave me a huge tv from her house gotta get my dad to get me a satellite thing for my room now ;)

wow im stuck with a 14" shi* tv and a freeview box (freeview is a uk thing so dont ask)

There are certain people that get influenced really easily, I mean the news basicaly tells you what you should be scared of and what you should pay attention to and feel sorry for. The news is practically a life style, and being afraid of everything, and for your child, when something on the news really won't happen to you, unless god hates you and you become 1 in a million.

ZING

I don't know actually ... to be honest some people do get 'troubled' by these shooting games, although it personally doesn't have an effect on me at all, it can and does happen sometimes ... but hey, everything influences you, the computer, television and so on, although the media does create sometimes pathetic stereotypes

its weird... i personaly think that violent video games can have bad effects on people. though for most it doesnt. Cause i have a mate thats into all them killing blood and guts games(manhunt etc) and you can see it has a huge effect on him as he is really violent now after about 7 years of playin them!! (i mean violent, her would kill you if you pissed him off... that sort of violent... scary!)

I didn't like that documentary. They made it look like the gun company's fault. Like saying that its the car companys fault someone got ran over.

this tursday in the junior deabting team in my school (which im the head of :D) the motion is "THB that tv and video games infulance children"

Back
Top Bottom