haha found new key

I already knew this. Pretty handy. I fell for a trick back when I was playing Runescape. I was on IE and the guy told me to hit Ctrl + W to make the window the same size as the Runescape window. Needless to say I died and lost my items, then I quit, only to create another account in 2 months and play for 2 years.

^
Runescape....horrible....shitty graphics, and flash/java based. Why would anyone want to pay $5/month for a game like that.....fail IMO.

^
Runescape....horrible....shitty graphics, and flash/java based. Why would anyone want to pay $5/month for a game like that.....fail IMO.

I dont play it, but i've heard there have been some big-ish updates. It's ment to be more WoW like, and has full screen....

yeah thanks alot i kinda held it down for to long... lol closed out of all my tabs hahaha dang o well nothing really important haha

I use alt+F4 a lot and don't open many tabs. When I close a tab, I just click the X...I don't open enough tabs to really bother to have a keyboard shortcut.

Welcome to 2003.

Ctrl+T also opens a new tab.
Ctrl+A selects all.
Ctrl+F opens the search.
Ctrl+R Reloads
If you are on Opera, Ctrl+B uses Google to search whatever is on your clipboard.

RunEscape.

Regardless, the hotkey is pretty neat.

Ctrl+T also opens a new tab.
Ctrl+A selects all.
Ctrl+F opens the search.
Ctrl+R Reloads

F5 > Ctrl+R

lol f5 i use

When I get a printscreen of a game or anything, i'd press printscreen, fn type paint in press enter, type ctrl+v paste it on paint

very fast little shortcut to get on paint with windows vista.

Back
Top Bottom