hacking ipod...dell?

they can't make a mac version cause at the moment there are either no mac programers that are clever enough to do it,
or no mac programmers that want to do it,

Paradox said:
I really hate it when people say search google

You know damn well thats the first thing they try. Posts like that are pointless spam and doesnt help anyone

And I doubt it ACDC, iPods are set up alot different, Ever looked inside one?

Okay, first of all, few people remember to search Google when they ask a question here. If they did, they wouldn't have asked the question that was easily answered with a Google search. Second, I was working under the assumption that it was pretty safe to say that nobody on the forum would know, and that Google would be a better resource to answer his question. I'm not saying that there wasn't anyone who didn't know about it, but the chances were low. And finally, what the hell does looking inside an iPod have to do with hacking a Dell DJ?!?!! POINTLESS SPAM! urghh....

root said:
they can't make a mac version cause at the moment there are either no mac programers that are clever enough to do it,
or no mac programmers that want to do it,

your probably right on this one, it's to soon to have people changing things on their ipod , but soneone will evenually that has the skills to do so.

what the hell does it have to do with hacking a dell? My statement about how I doubt he will be able to because their entire structure is a different composure

Eh? How have I been on your case? I just wanted to know what the insides of a Dell DJ had to do with its operating system. And that's pretty much nothing, by the way.

Back
Top Bottom