An IT security magazine by the name of hakin9 has asked ComputerForums to conduct a survey on their behalf.
If you wish to take part in this survey, please state the m specific type of Data Recovery Tool and then give an opinion about it. You can support yourself by following questions. Make it asa fully as possible:
1) Why have you / your company chosen this Data Recovery Tool? For what
type of recovery process did you need it?
2) What other DRTs have you considered and why did you ultimately not
choose one of those?
3) Have you used any other DRT? If yes, what DRT did you use before
and why did you decide to change to another?
4) How is it working with your computer? Does it meet your
expectations? What are the main advantages and disadvantages?
5) Did you have any problems or breakdowns? If so, what was the type of problem you experienced?
6) Would you recommend this DRT to other users / companies?
7) On a scale from 1 to 10, how would you rate your DRT? (1 is worst, 10 is best)
The results of the survey will be used in an upcoming issue of our magazine!
Thanks to all those that participate.
If you have any questions you can contact person responsible for consumers tests :
Worth to have done. Gives us also some feedback.