Ha! Guess what happened!

99nasha

Fully Optimized
You remember I told you lot I was getting a scooter. Well I did! Last monday I did my training and picked it up. Yamaha maxter 125, goes 70! Looks pretty sexy to!

xq125_m_2.jpg

By far the most scary experience of my life, just walking into a shop picking up a bike which I had never ridden and having to ride it the 30 miles to my home IN BUSY TRAFFIC!!! :eek:

Well anyway after having fun on it for 2 hours I stuck it my garage and went out the next morning. It had leaked something over night and I didnt worry to much.And then when I was going into town on the dual carridge way, I glanced in my mirror and barely could see the lorry behind me due to a massive cloud of smoke blocking it (Which was coming from the scooter!)

Took it town on the tuesday and ive yet to get it back!!! Why do these things always happen to me!!!???

My dad has problems like that, he buys somthing brand new, and it always seems to break. On his computer that he brought me, first 2 video cards were bad, took a 3rd attempt to get a good one.

I'm sorry... but a scooter cannot be described as sexy!

sounds like your engine is burning oil...
I'm guessing it's a 4 stroke, and I'm guessing that a seal has gone...

why does it happen to you... that's just sods law! on the plus side, at least your still covered by a warranty... and will get another one!

yea i have 2 agree with root that scooters can't be sexy, but i will say it looks good for a scooter...it looks like a crotch rocket cut out and the handle bars proped ontop the front lol :p sucks that it smoked and all....be very careful with what the shop does with it and that they don't try to jip u of money

we had a crystal van, that a warranty up to 50,000 miles, on 51,000 the transmission burnt out.

That was annoying.

Does this happen to you a lot?

Hey Nasha, nice bike. How much was your CBT? Now that I am 16, and working in Pizza hut, if I do my CBT, I can do deliveries.

Yeah it sounds as if the cylinders have gone on it, was you kicking the revs hard? If so you may have pushed it a little too hard, I done that on my first bike, screaming down the road, then pop, and then billowing black smoke

What's a lorry?

That little scooter looks pretty sporty and slick.

Just a little bad luck on your part I think.

Cept mechanical repairs can be a pain...

Back
Top Bottom