H I C K E Y S

The Prophet

In Runtime
HELP me!!!!!

I gave my girlfriend a hickey and like she is coming over tomorrow for forth of july and i cant let my parents seee! HELP please! If anyone knows a way to cover it up or whatever please post. We tried make up but that doesnt work, and we tried putting her hair down its still visible pleasee help meee!

Well it sounds like you are in a bit of a mess.... make-up is practically the only way... but seeing that isn't working..

crap man this sucks my parents are like religious bigtime and i need to cover this bad boy up. anyone else have an idea?

Eh well it can be that bad (because they probably did the same when they were younger)... you should look at my own situation and how I have to be very careful.

haha. tatoo something there. lol. no, seirously, just say that she got it from a trip... lol. I dunno... good luck.

yeah maybe one of those temporary tattooes..

but seriously it can't be as bad as it is for my significant other.. I had to give him a temporary tattoo there so his parents wouldn't see.. and my situation is far more complicated.

Oh what kind of situation? I happen to be a guy too. And his parents are not very tolerant.

Ahh I see a friend of mine was in the same situation, his parents didnt like the idea he was homosexual therefore limited their talking time significantly..... they didnt have the hickey problem though lol

Man, I havent been on here since April 30 lol

Well my boyfriend's parents do not know about him being gay let alone me... yet. It is coming close that he is going to tell them.. he's almost 20 afterall.. an adult..

Well as far as your situation, I would just recommend a temporary tattoo lol. Like a cross or something to please your parents LOL.

I see. Well, my friend is 16 and his boyfriend is 17. But honestly the parents should have no say, no matter what the age.

Back
Top Bottom