Guru!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ban that kid. I had my suspicions when I first saw his posts.

Matches George Monks exactly.

hah. I agree on the ban, all he does is spam also.

and making multiple accounts is against the rules if you've been banned right?

Theres a lot of new members that I think are just up to no good. I can't trust them anymore.

There was a time I welcomed everyone knowing they'd be of some good, but now, every new member seems to just be crap.

I was wondering how he knew about brookfield and how he knew dudemc's age! Ah I get it. That sucks.

Theres a lot of new members that I think are just up to no good. I can't trust them anymore.

There was a time I welcomed everyone knowing they'd be of some good, but now, every new member seems to just be crap.

Yeah, I know what you mean.

I've felt the same way for a long time now, lol.

I don't remember the last time I posted in a welcome thread, and actually ment it.

Hmm..

I've noticed a lot of new members. They're coming and they do notice the forum, but a "majority" of them don't stay long (perhaps just to get help and leave or perhaps the forum is less appealing in some way??). Which is why the active members on here are usually the same group of guys. For roughly a year, there really hasn't been a significant change in active members.

Which brings me back to a proper way of filtering new members, but, there probably is really no point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom