Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 11-12-2007, 01:07 PM   #41
Golden Master
 
Kage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 13,873
Send a message via MSN to Kage
Default Re: Guru!

I think the fact he was posting crap is really poor, just to get Guru status.
That sort of attitude has no right in this forum. When I joined, I never thought like that. I mean, what the heck people?
__________________

__________________
Abit IP35 Pro / Q6600 G0 / Zalman 9700 / 8800GTS 640mb / 4x 2GB Corsair XMS / X-FI Xtreme M / 1x 1TB / Antec 900 / Logitech Z-5500 / Samsung 20inch
Kage is offline  
Old 11-12-2007, 01:08 PM   #42
Fully Optimized
 
Juice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,946
Send a message via AIM to Juice Send a message via MSN to Juice
Default Re: Guru!

Lol, how did you know that already on your second day here! I can see you becoming a great member already so +1

Also regardless of his age! I am 15, and so are many other people, rudster816 i beleive is 13 or 14, thelis is 14 or 15 mongoman is 15 db4rt is 14 or so and many other people are just as young. You don't see us all posting the way he does, basically his age is not an excuse for his behaiviour.
__________________

__________________
Juice
P4 2.4GHz, 1.5Gb, 40Gb.
PowerBook G4 867MHz, 1Gb, 60Gb.
Juice is offline  
Old 11-12-2007, 01:10 PM   #43
Golden Master
 
mark thorpe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 7,366
Send a message via MSN to mark thorpe Send a message via Yahoo to mark thorpe
Default Re: Guru!

if he spams after he comes back hes gonna be out permanently.. we do not have a place for spammers like him on thsi forum.. what difference does a title make?
mark thorpe is offline  
Old 11-12-2007, 01:10 PM   #44
BSOD
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 86
Default Re: Guru!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juice View Post
Lol, how did you know that already on your second day here! I can see you becoming a great member already so +1

Also regardless of his age! I am 15, and so are many other people, rudster816 i beleive is 13 or 14, thelis is 14 or 15 mongoman is 15 db4rt is 14 or so and many other people are just as young. You don't see us all posting the way he does, basically his age is not an excuse for his behaiviour.
Thanks
davidboles is offline  
Old 11-12-2007, 01:12 PM   #45
Golden Master
 
Kage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 13,873
Send a message via MSN to Kage
Default Re: Guru!

I can think of a few members I'd like to get rid of to be honest, but meh, we'll see.
__________________
Abit IP35 Pro / Q6600 G0 / Zalman 9700 / 8800GTS 640mb / 4x 2GB Corsair XMS / X-FI Xtreme M / 1x 1TB / Antec 900 / Logitech Z-5500 / Samsung 20inch
Kage is offline  
Old 11-12-2007, 01:12 PM   #46
BSOD
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 86
Default Re: Guru!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark thorpe View Post
if he spams after he comes back hes gonna be out permanently.. we do not have a place for spammers like him on thsi forum.. what difference does a title make?
None.
davidboles is offline  
Old 11-12-2007, 01:17 PM   #47
Golden Master
 
Kage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 13,873
Send a message via MSN to Kage
Default Re: Guru!

Yeah, if you haven't worked hard for it, none at all, and rightly so.
The fact he posted a thread saying he had reached it, and did it by spamming is very rude.
__________________
Abit IP35 Pro / Q6600 G0 / Zalman 9700 / 8800GTS 640mb / 4x 2GB Corsair XMS / X-FI Xtreme M / 1x 1TB / Antec 900 / Logitech Z-5500 / Samsung 20inch
Kage is offline  
Old 11-12-2007, 01:19 PM   #48
BSOD
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 86
Default Re: Guru!

Yes he should be banned for a week like brookfield he has posted rubbish have been looking at his posts for the last week they are RUBBISH.
davidboles is offline  
Old 11-12-2007, 01:29 PM   #49
Golden Master
 
01001010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,888
Default Re: Guru!

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidboles View Post
Yes he should be banned for a week like brookfield he has posted rubbish have been looking at his posts for the last week they are RUBBISH.
I wouldn't be talking. Seriously, you remind me of someone.
01001010 is offline  
Old 11-12-2007, 01:41 PM   #50
Golden Master
 
mark thorpe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 7,366
Send a message via MSN to mark thorpe Send a message via Yahoo to mark thorpe
Default Re: Guru!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon F View Post
I wouldn't be talking. Seriously, you remind me of someone.
yes, im thinking the same..

* computerbuyer01 89.243.6.240 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* davidboles 89.243.6.240 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
__________________

mark thorpe is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0