Guru!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the fact he was posting crap is really poor, just to get Guru status.
That sort of attitude has no right in this forum. When I joined, I never thought like that. I mean, what the heck people?

Lol, how did you know that already on your second day here! I can see you becoming a great member already so +1

Also regardless of his age! I am 15, and so are many other people, rudster816 i beleive is 13 or 14, thelis is 14 or 15 mongoman is 15 db4rt is 14 or so and many other people are just as young. You don't see us all posting the way he does, basically his age is not an excuse for his behaiviour.

if he spams after he comes back hes gonna be out permanently.. we do not have a place for spammers like him on thsi forum.. what difference does a title make?

Lol, how did you know that already on your second day here! I can see you becoming a great member already so +1

Also regardless of his age! I am 15, and so are many other people, rudster816 i beleive is 13 or 14, thelis is 14 or 15 mongoman is 15 db4rt is 14 or so and many other people are just as young. You don't see us all posting the way he does, basically his age is not an excuse for his behaiviour.

Thanks

I can think of a few members I'd like to get rid of to be honest, but meh, we'll see.

Yeah, if you haven't worked hard for it, none at all, and rightly so.
The fact he posted a thread saying he had reached it, and did it by spamming is very rude.

Yes he should be banned for a week like brookfield he has posted rubbish have been looking at his posts for the last week they are RUBBISH.

I wouldn't be talking. Seriously, you remind me of someone.

yes, im thinking the same..

* computerbuyer01 89.243.6.240 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* davidboles 89.243.6.240 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom