Guns

wouldn't the felony charges brought against you that you mentioned before stop you owning a gun?

Not completely true. Only if he has been convicted of a felonly crime aka (convicted felon) and he were to own a gun then yes it would be illegal. Which carrys a hefty prison sentence. We both life in Florida and we are the under the "10-20-life" law they don't play around in this state.

I'm not sure how it works in America, but I'm fairly sure that in Britain you couldn't get a firearms, or shotgun certificate with a criminal record.

If it's for misdeamenors either 1st degree or second degree you still could be able to get a license for it however a convicted felon, not unless your an idiot.

DJ-Chris check your pm's.

Once again back to the discussion at hand; I don't understand how you can look at that colt i posted and simply not buy it and call yourself a collector. It's beautiful.

you americans and your guns....

i bought this recently:

97KP18S.jpg

A gun can beat a blade any day.

I don't know about that. Have you seen 'V for Vendetta'?

"No, what you have are bullets, and the hope that when your guns are empty, I'm no longer standing, because if I am... you'll all be dead before you've reloaded."

Obviously. Although I would much rather be in a gunfight than a knife fight any day of the week. I've seen many knife fights, and the end results are horrifying. One time an innocent bystandard was the victim of a knife fight, and the victim was literally holding his insides in with both arms and his shirt.

Someone pulls a knife on you, Run, Honestly. Suck up your pride and run the other way. Society these days is rediculous, It's dangerous, I patrol East LA and almost every house is gated up and barred. There's many folks out there not as fortunate as the LE when put in those situations to defend themselves.

Aside from that, That is a gorgeous knife!

Yea I think we should get them both off of the streets. More teenagers are worried about being popular. Hey I get almost all A`s and I got a lot of friends. To think this country is going to be runned by these people. We need to have more educated people in this World for a matter of fact.

Depends on what you are wearing into those gun fights. Your average gangster, will have a T-shirt down to his knees, lol, while a cop where's a kevlar vest or something right? So you are a bit more protected, plus you have other protection I assume as well, expecially if you know you are going into somewhere where there is guns, while the person on the street with the gun most likely has 0 protection.

Now the Harvard cops... They are not the best example of the ideal cop, lol. It's kind of unrelated, but funny story. Our DARE officer, while at my friends high school graduation, forced a drink on my friend there, the kid who was graduating's younger brother. At the time he was a sophmore in high school. DARE officer... Then, him being the most drunk of all the cops, drove home drunk from what I hear... He was bad, I'm really surprised he made it home... He could barely walk. But if ever pulls me over, I have blackmail now, lol.

I don't know about that. Have you seen 'V for Vendetta'?

"No, what you have are bullets, and the hope that when your guns are empty, I'm no longer standing, because if I am... you'll all be dead before you've reloaded."

One of the dumbest statements in this thread. Thats a f*&king movie and he was shot over 50 times.

One thing, before buying more guns, I would solve whatever court things you are in, just in case, so they cant use it against you.

Good advice, My attorney is meeting with the state the 6th to try and get the case thrown out and just give me my probation.

I guess I'll chime in on this one and display my collection. These photos were taken quite a few years ago, But I haven't added much to that collection partly do in part of Computers. :eek: As for the Guns, I've put my finger in just about everything.

What the hells going on...It's not resizing the images. Give me a minutes.

Thank god... How did I know you would be the only person in this entire thread to be sensible and actually give decent advice. Although you didn't technically give me an recommendations, but thats a VERY nice collection. I am quite jealous. I see a 500 in there ;)

A little boy trying to prove hes tough by buying guns. You simply don't understand Americans.

Also like SUV's, gun's increase your e-penis size.

I would neg rep you if I could. That was the #1 dumbest post in this entire thread. Come on Chris... I thought you were better than that...

Personally I always thought the colt 1911 models are all beautiful. I love the design, especially the blue. I think it has a beautiful wood finish, which compliments the dark tones of the pistol beautifully:

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/21_141/products_id/15437

Or if you can afford it, get yourself a peacemaker! Another beautiful gun that packs a punch.

Looks very nice. But I already own a colt .45 ACP with an all black finish. Thing is my "Black Beauty". It is by far, my favorite pistol to shoot.

I can only thank the TWO people that posted logically in this thread. The rest of you did exactly what I thought you would and turned it into just another stupid ass thread on this board with ZERO information in it.

a berreta 32 cal tomcat. we just got one and it is amazingly powerful goes thourgh like 6 inches of spruce. it is not good if you have huge meathooks like me cause when it blows back it caches your finger it pisses you off. a thompson center contender with what ever size of barrel you want i reccomend a 410/45 barrel.
why do you need a new gun?
try going to shooter forums for this

i would post links but all sites are blocked.

I saw some pretty cool video of a big guy shooting a semi auto berreta on youtube the other day. That gun shoots fast!!

Where do you go to shoot?

Back
Top Bottom