Guns

wouldn't the felony charges brought against you that you mentioned before stop you owning a gun?

I'm not sure how it works in America, but I'm fairly sure that in Britain you couldn't get a firearms, or shotgun certificate with a criminal record.

Damn good question. I am sure AmericanSensei could probably answer that one.

Damn good question. I am sure AmericanSensei could probably answer that one.

That is correct. The last I checked, A convicted felon, A term of up to 10 years can be ordered by a judge that this individual cannot purchase, Possess, or even be around guns. Say his wife takes ownership of the guns, That's great, But the individual still will be unable to live at his home given the guns are still on the premises.

...and you do?

Don't generalize the American population with that one post.

I take offense to this. I personally own two hummers, which i keep fully stocked with Jack Daniels and a pair of m14's and a peacemaker at all times. You my good sir, are simply not American if you don't.

If you don't like it, you can just geeeeeeeet out.

Man i love sarcasm. How come whenever someone mentions they own a gun, or have a gun collection, everyone paints them as some American-redneck-gun-toting stereotype? Collecting guns is like collecting anything else. People collect stamps, knives, baseball cards, guns are no different. Just more fun.

Lets not forget that our forefathers fought hard to make sure that we had the right to bare arms. Their is a reason why it is the 2nd amendment behind only the right to Freedom of religion, speech, press, petition, and assembly.

But seriously, if you don't like it there's the door *points to Canada*

G-d Bless the U.S.A.
450px-USA_Flag_-_Hyannis_-_Massachusetts.jpg

A little boy trying to prove hes tough by buying guns. You simply don't understand Americans.

Also like SUV's, gun's increase your e-penis size.

Dude...it seems like you always have some negative comment about America or Americans, Why is that? I know America isn't perfect..hell no country is, we ALL have our warts. But just because someone wishes to purchase a firearm by no means makes them an ignorant redneck, holed up in a trailer with a tin foil hat fearing WWIII. Regular people own guns...hell I own one.

Our country grants us the right to bear arms, regardless of your personal feelings on the matter, agree with it or not we still have that right. So I'd appreciate it if you could please just try and be sensitive of that and think of how comments like that may offend others.

I dont think its prooving to be tough, I think its more the fun of just holding that power in your hand, or the fun of hunting, or the fun of going to the range.

And it's not SUVs, it's trucks. SUVs are lame, its trucks that are badass. Most people that like them use them though. Whether it be for hauling, or for offraoding, or better winter traction with 4x4, even though mine isnt... They come in handy, and if you can afford one, why not, plus they are fairly reliable, being meant to haul.

I take offense to this. I personally own two hummers, which i keep fully stocked with Jack Daniels and a pair of m14's and a peacemaker at all times. You my good sir, are simply not American if you don't.

If you don't like it, you can just geeeeeeeet out.

Man i love sarcasm. How come whenever someone mentions they own a gun, or have a gun collection, everyone paints them as some American-redneck-gun-toting stereotype? Collecting guns is like collecting anything else. People collect stamps, knives, baseball cards, guns are no different. Just more fun.

Lets not forget that our forefathers fought hard to make sure that we had the right to bare arms. Their is a reason why it is the 2nd amendment behind only the right to Freedom of religion, speech, press, petition, and assembly.

But seriously, if you don't like it there's the door *points to Canada*

G-d Bless the U.S.A.
450px-USA_Flag_-_Hyannis_-_Massachusetts.jpg

Well said.

Every one of these threads turns into a bunch of Europeans bashing the US and gun issues in our country. You guys might not agree with it over there, that's fine but we all get the point that BBC isn't exactly pro-America and a lot of you overseas are always making rude comments about our country and our gun issues. If owning a gun and being proud of your country makes you an ignorant redneck American then I guess that's what I am.

Sorry GhostFL for going off topic. Now I'll go to your question. I think you should get one of the guns in the pics you posted. Those things are awesome, I would definitely not want to be on the business end of one of those. I think it would be a good weapon for protection and of course recreation or whatever you want to use it for. I've seen one of those things and they're huge, I've always wondered how you would be able to carry it around since it doesn't seem as portable as a pistol or something.

One thing, before buying more guns, I would solve whatever court things you are in, just in case, so they cant use it against you.

Back
Top Bottom