Guns

CAN WE PLEASE GET BACK ON TOPIC AND *ONLY* RECOMMEND NEW GUNS?

Did you guys even read the post? Goddddddddddd.

no i didnt read the post,
you should get like a ak-47 or a bazooka maby.

haha just kidding with u

Thanks for being an ass. Please don't post again.

NO ONE POST UNLESS YOU HAVE ANY ACTUAL GUN USING EXPERIENCE AND HAVE A LEGIT RECOMMENDATION. FOR F*&%'s SAKES!

I don't want serious threads flooded by teenagers with BB guns and Paintball markers.

just rember we are on a computer forum,
not everyone here goes around shooting up the place :)

just rember we are on a computer forum,
not everyone here goes around shooting up the place :)

well, why do you think we all do with our ak-47s and bazookas?

I'd use the money you have to umm... invest in stock.... you have enough guns... you could realistically shoot 6 at once, but I doubt you would ever use more that 2 at the same time.. and if someone breaks in, how you gonna keep them from getting one of the others ones thats not being shot at them?

... most people just use a big dog.. i cant see any possible use for a gun like that unless your a hunter..

That's the diff between overseas and the US of A...
The idea is not to have to use it. It makes a pretty good theft-deterrent though. And if you live in the boonies like me where people get robbed all the time, it's a necessity. Most dogs (unless heavily trained, like police dogs) can be easily tricked by bad guys, all they need is to offer it some food, it's like they weren't even there.

wouldn't the felony charges brought against you that you mentioned before stop you owning a gun?

I'm not sure how it works in America, but I'm fairly sure that in Britain you couldn't get a firearms, or shotgun certificate with a criminal record.

I guess I'll chime in on this one and display my collection. These photos were taken quite a few years ago, But I haven't added much to that collection partly do in part of Computers. :eek: As for the Guns, I've put my finger in just about everything.

Pistols
MyGuns.jpg

Rifles and Pistols
MyGuns2.jpg

Ammo
MyGuns3.jpg

What the hells going on...It's not resizing the images. Give me a minutes.

Just curious, do hunt? Or just collect? I mean, a lot of the guns you have arent the best for hunting, but I thought maybe you do some hunting too.
What all guns do you have again ghostfl? Just curious...
Do you have an M16? My friend tells me they are amazing to shoot. A lot of power, but not a lot of kick like a hunting rifle.

Back
Top Bottom