Gun

yer guns are for assholes

sorry but its gotta be said, UK don't carry weapons because they kill people, so why do you want one? what happens if your friend gets hold of that gun? or someone else? fuck the guns man their stupid, really are for dickheads! sorry but my friend has been shot and the clown that shot him got away.

I agree, Plus 1

If I were to buy a gun, what should I get? I want to get a pistol.
If all you're going to use it for is recreational shooting aka. target shooting, just get some sort of a .22. They're cheap and if all you are doing is shooting at a target, guns are pretty much all the same. Bigger caliber guns just make bigger holes. The 9mm and .45's that have been suggested are too expensive for just target shooting.

If you remember the Virginia Tech shootings, the guy killed all those people with nothing more than a glock .22 so you can use something like that for protection if need be.

If a guy has a knife and threatins me I feel much better then it being a gun because theirs a good chance if your trained you can take it out his hands and reverse a move back at your target

But if he runs and tried to attack me I feel scared, I'd drop a bomb in my pants for sure

guns are all about power. a knife is about protection. well, thats the way i think it should be. guns shouldnt be allowed but if people really want protection then use a knife.
sadly people use both and use them for violence. id only ever carry a knife if i lived in a really rough area and needed it for protection.

this is why the USA has so many problems. people walk around with guns. :p

no, the US has problems because immature "thugs" carry around guns and think all that matters in life is getting high or killing the guy that stole your kids bike in the hood. (yes, some guy got shot over stealing a bike)

for us mature people, there is absolutely 100% nothing wrong with carrying a weapon. if nobody does anything to threaten another's life, it wont be used. if someobody puts a gun to my face, hell yes im going to shoot them in the leg. a non-lethal shot that will certainly make them step down.

saying that guns are for dickheads is a completely stupid and ingnorant thing to say antdemo.

this is why the USA has so many problems. people walk around with guns. :p
Actually, I have heard, states with concealed guns allowed, have lower crime rate, and are safer to be in. Are you going to rob a place if one of the workers or customers might have a gun in his coat pocket? No probably not. If you are almost sure that no one has a gun, there is no risk is there?

Back
Top Bottom