Guitars!

How old are you Chaos?

Also I will definitly get an Ibanez as my next guitar dont know which one though. Probably anoter GRX. BTW Banchan I think your guitar is an Ibanez GRX 20.

NOFX said:
How old are you Chaos?

Also I will definitly get an Ibanez as my next guitar dont know which one though. Probably anoter GRX. BTW Banchan I think your guitar is an Ibanez GRX 20.

Why? Well I'm 14 and yeah Ibanez are very nice getters.

mines no a GRX 20 cuz the knobs at the top are all on one side for the GRX 20 :).

NOFX are you into anarcho-punk like crass or any grindcore? chaos have u heard grindcore?

Nah I wouldnt consider my self a punk. I just love the music and the message. Im more of a bum. I hate Emo fags, meterosexuals and posers.

hahaha cool cool
i dont really label myself as anything but hey

the reason i dont like emo fags is probably because they are fake, if they were emotional about someone and kept it that way and loved them then i would care, but 99% of them do it for fashion and say emo lines to get the women's comment "oh how sweet".

you hate posers? i never really get what they are because i heard so many different kinds of them....

Posers are guys that dress like punks and shit but dont know why. The only see it as a fashion they dont actually embody the punk way of life. Also if you hate Emo get Anti-Flag Emo Sucks. I think thats what its called it fucking hilarious

Back
Top Bottom