Guitar Hero

Teny

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
so i got GH3 for the Wii back in december, and i just started playing it again. I am thinking of getting GH Aerosmith, but some people say its not worth it.
So i dont know if i should get it.
If you guys think i should, should i get GHA for the wii for $50? or for the 360 and pay $100 for the game and guitar.
I will be getting GH World Tour (i think its called) for the 360 when it comes out, so if i get the one for 360 , i wont need to get a guitar for that, and just the game.
Are there any Xbox Live content for GHA?

if u like aerosmith then go for it, personally i think it sucked balls. but i like more shredding (we three kings :D) and metal (slayer, metallica)

i like aerosmith, but theres only about 5-7 songs that i like on the list.
maybe i should go get Rock band.

yeah, and they seem like they have a great selection for downloadable content.
but too bad they dont have the guitar/game bundle, i have to buy them separately and cost about $120 total, maybe i should find somebody that wants to buy the special bundle with me.

well rock band is a great game plus the extra songs make it so you can choose what you want i would highly recommend it over aerosmith thats only one theme (genre) of rock and rock band is all over he place so its great for its huge variety.

Back
Top Bottom