Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 09-26-2005, 06:46 PM   #1
Fully Optimized

Default Guilty

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4284838.stm

10 years maximum, they say. People think it should be more.

Old 09-26-2005, 06:52 PM   #2
BSOD

Send a message via AIM to BobTheLOL
Default Re: Guilty

She looks like a man

BobTheLOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 07:05 PM   #3
BSOD

Send a message via AIM to Amorssang Send a message via MSN to Amorssang

No, it shouldn't be more. I'm sorry, but the people that were abused had it coming. The scum got what they deserved.
Amorssang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 07:47 PM   #4
BSOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amorssang
No, it shouldn't be more. I'm sorry, but the people that were abused had it coming. The scum got what they deserved.
Disgusting. This is the kind of mentality that is destroying the world.
catalyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 07:48 PM   #5
Fully Optimized

Quote:
That should read "alleged scum got what they deserved". They are / or were being held with out any trial.

I hope the same same happens to her, and her fellow abusers in prison...
Old 09-26-2005, 07:50 PM   #6
BSOD

I don't think they should have done it because it gives a bad name to America. I'm saying that I niether condone or condemn it...I turn a cheak and look the other way because I understand why it is happening.
Old 09-26-2005, 07:58 PM   #7
BSOD

Quote:
I don't think they should have done it because it gives a bad name to America. I'm saying that I niether condone or condemn it...I turn a cheak and look the other way because I understand why it is happening.
Are you kidding me?!?! How old are you, seriously? I'm curious because only a person under eight could have this mentality. Not only do you not consider the fact that many of those victims probably had nothing to do with any terrorism here, you only point out that 'it gives a bad name to America.' WHAT?!! God forbid the United States gets a bad reputation. Oh wait.... it already has one around the world.

Then you go on to say that not only do you NOT CARE ABOUT IT, but that you also think it's justified!!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL?!!?!!? I don't usually say things like this, but maybe you should be the one who was naked, beaten, raped, spit on and humiliated. What was that? You don't deserve that? Oh, thought you might say that. Ugh. I hate Americans.
catalyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 08:01 PM   #8
BSOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by spank_fusion
Are you kidding me?!?! How old are you, seriously? I'm curious because only a person under eight could have this mentality. Not only do you not consider the fact that many of those victims probably had nothing to do with any terrorism here, you only point out that 'it gives a bad name to America.' WHAT?!! God forbid the United States gets a bad reputation. Oh wait.... it already has one around the world.

Then you go on to say that not only do you NOT CARE ABOUT IT, but that you also think it's justified!!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL?!!?!!? I don't usually say things like this, but maybe you should be the one who was naked, beaten, raped, spit on and humiliated. What was that? You don't deserve that? Oh, thought you might say that. Ugh. I hate Americans.
Look, man you totally took out of context what I said. Stop getting all fired up, jeesus.
Old 09-26-2005, 10:12 PM   #9
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Nik00117 Send a message via MSN to Nik00117 Send a message via Yahoo to Nik00117

I think thats a good setence, you spend 10 years in jail.
Old 09-26-2005, 10:18 PM   #10
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by spank_fusion

Whether you realise it or not all amaricans are turning a cheek to this. the US gov't pays other countries to torcher there POW's over seas. it's sick and anybody that takes part in it should be lined up and shot.

GPU-MSI GeForce 6600 GT(PCI Express)~~Monitor Viewsonic VA902B 19" 8ms~~ ATI TV Wonder Pro (TV Tuner)
~~Still to come~~: eVGA e-GeForce 7800 GT
Dishdog is offline   Reply With Quote