guild wars

Lol, I have an X300se. And i can handle it Max. Although... I used to play it for hours upon hours, so I turned it down to graphic intensity.

Highest res

Lowest res

Lowest isnt really that blurry. Its werird, but yeah. Thats pretty much it, and with that 7600GT, which I want so badly, you could own the game, lol

I think its more CPU intensive, then GPU. But oh well..

I played it on max settings with a 5700. When I did play I was a level 10 Ranger/something... Pretty fun. It was on my mates account though :p

Its not very graphic card intensive but good god you can run that game maxed out a person said on a 5700 perfectly fine. Ona 5200 perfectly fine. THis game is like the highest graphics i've seen requring the lowest ammount of power. It can even be played on a 56k its designed to in fact.

I wanna play but i'm scared that if i buy the game then i can't play it on dialup it would be a waste.

Well its a fix... It will run slow, i've never heard anyone say they've don it on dail up. However I read on the box that its designed to as well.

I have and sometimes prefer to play on dial up. Updates take awhile (just leave them on over night), but game play is hella smooth, and I NEVER get lag spikes like I do with my highspeed. Because dial up is designed for low bandwith.

I have the following
a Level 20 M/MO (First CHAR) Named Dora Da Explorer or Dora Da Explora i'm not sure which one he is a man.
A level 20 E/M AKA Nuker (Second Char) Named Hoe of Krtya
A level 17 MM (N/MO) Third Char Named God of Mini Mes she'll be level 20 soon.

Next I want to make a range.

Back
Top Bottom