guild wars

Well, whats so hard about to get into the game, is just learning the skills that you can take with you, and how to do it. I mean, like how to make yourself effective. If you wanna be a Tank, an SSNecro, a SpellBlocker Mes, or a backup ranger. And then there is a Factions Expansion out with two new characters. Game is amazing, although, easier for you to grip because you play WoW.

Add "Only Half Evil" to the buddy list in game. Ill be on sooner or later.

kk awsome...have to wait for mum to get home -.- lol the one time i want her to take me somewhere she isn't home... lol makes sence ey,

nyway the thing i don't get about guild wars why is the lvl cap so low...i mean lvl 20!! :( sounds like...easy lol.

Its easy to get to that level, but that doesnt matter. Because you cant go out and do things by yourself, because the enemys are considerably harder. And after you ascend, there is another half to the game, where there arnt a bunch of crap ass noobs. Its nice to accend and play with people who actual are into the game.

what...no soloing!! -.- damm uuu lol, thats how i lvl up in every rpg i play...Power lvl :D...but not this one obiusly lol.

No, you can solo. Just your only a Tank when you do that.

And I have no idea what the new Faction characters can do. But you can solo. Be a Warrior/Monk. And then you will slowly learn what you need to farm, and gets millions of dollars. :D

Because really the best armour in the game costs 100+K and only Tanks get it, because of the way they work. They are the closeset to perfect, but there is no "perfect" character inthe game.

Which account?

This is my SpellBlocker R/M (Ranger/Mesmer) Because he attacks from far away, and uses attacks to set them on fire, make them hurt themselves for X number attacks etc..

And this is my Nuker E/Mo (Elementalist/Monk) Because it hits the hardest, and the monk has the Magic pool for all the Eles attacks.

gw0088dc.jpg

ArrizX said:
And thats with graphics second to lowest ;)
heh seriously? damn. looks SO MUCH better than DoAC maxed out, rofl. What GPU do you have?.. I wonder how well my 7600GT would handle it...

Back
Top Bottom