Guide Thread, Yay or Nay?

It might not be very useful for some of the people that have been here longer. It is probbly very useful for all the newbies coming here, that way we dont get some of the same questions all the time.

Well, I premediated that. Hell, I know most of the stuff in that thread, and im probably one of the least knowedgable people here :p

Although as for the noob kids you can just direct them to that? Main question, should I take it down?

dont take it down. i use it every now and then. for example, i used it to find the mac osx install thread.

well, the only reason you should take it down is if there is a whole section dedicated to guides, such as you suggested when you propose the idea.

no problemo.

so are u getting close to having your own guide section? like has david considered it? or rejected it? or have u even asked him?

no, atm busy with stuff about spammers. ad real heat between mods. one mod even quit. but ill ask sooner or later.

nah, keep it up. its a good guide collection thingy, and youve put alot of time into it... lol

keep it :D

Back
Top Bottom